15 September 2014

The Gratitude Challenge

I got something posted on my Facebook the other day. It was about The Gratitude Challenge. Here is the challenge: write 3 things that you're grateful for in 3 days, then tag 3 different persons everyday and challenge them to do the same thing. Maybe some of you have heard about it or even done it but I haven't, so I decided to do the challenge.

Day 1

1. I’m grateful for having Jesus in my life. He redeemed me and took all my pain away.
2. I’m grateful for my family, friends, church and all the relationships that God has put into my life.
3. I’m grateful for today because today is Sunday so I can go to church to thank God and worship Him.

Day 2
 
1. I’m grateful for every process, circumstance, condition, hardship that God has allowed me to endure. Those have made me the person I've become today.
2. I’m grateful for every ministry that God has entrusted me with.
3. I’m grateful for my job! That's very important haha.

Day 3
1. I’m grateful for the good health God has blessed me with.
2. I’m grateful for the love & joy of the Lord that gives me strength everyday.
3. I’m grateful for having such a wonderful mom! Superwoman in real life!


I have done my gratitude challenge! Have you?



No comments:

Post a Comment